Correspondence

To correspond with Elder Merrill you can email him at tanner.merrill@myldsmail.net he may not be able to email you back but he can write to you and he loves the letters.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sep 9, 2013

Stone Circle
 

Dad,
Those were some interesting stories; a mission is just such an interesting life.  Such an adventure, as you know, you get to meet so many interesting people and witness miracles.  Best job ever, I hope to go on multiple missions throughout my life.  Thanks for your testimony about Joseph Smith, he was a great man, and he does get more ridicule and lies than does any man that ever lived.  But I know he did more for the salvation of man than any man who ever lived, save Jesus Christ only.  I miss my parents, can’t wait to speak with you all again on Christmas! Looking forward to that greatly.  I love you dad, have a great week.  Even though I gave much resistance, you taught me great work ethic, so I thank you for that.  I will try my best to pass it on to my kids some day.  Love=Time.  You taught me that.

Thanks for writing,
Elder Merrill

Another Email: 
First of all, Jones moving? That’s crazy.  It actually sounds impossible; the world will never be the same.   I would have been much less shocked if you would have told me dad started watching the Simpsons, well not really.  He was always a good example of things that he liked and didn't like. 
 
Note to Sydnee:
You’re the best, have a great week, how’s your book of Mormon reading coming along?  It’s hard to stay on top of it.  Even on a mission.  Try your best; it really is a great book.  The only way to get blessings from it is to liken it, or relate it to ourselves.  Read, PONDER, and pray.  And the windows of heaven will be opened unto you.  I love you so much, take care and be safe.  Surround yourself with good people, and you have nothing to worry about at all. 

Elder Merrill

 

 

 


Oldest Stone Circle in UK, 2700 BC
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment