Correspondence

To correspond with Elder Merrill you can email him at tanner.merrill@myldsmail.net he may not be able to email you back but he can write to you and he loves the letters.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

June 30, 2014


Hey Family,
First of all JIF peanut butter in a package would be great, thanks.  Second, moves call follows as such.  I have been reassigned to go to Paris, France.  Just kidding, I’m staying in Limerick with Elder White for the last six weeks in his mission and I feel good about it.

I’ll be sending some photos soon from last P-day in Kerry, in about an hour we have a lesson with ……. at the church, where we are emailing, then it’s off to Dublin to help with moves and all. We do lots of driving.

To answer Dads thoughts on the Book of Mormon.  The Book of Mormon certainly does change lives, it has mine.  I've learned more about the modern day dangers that exist now from that book than I ever did from the hours and hours I spent watching and studying history and the political spectrum.  It testifies of Christ and reveals his enemies, which are many.  I do love the Book of Mormon and mine has become my most valuable worldly possession, and really my only worldly possession of much worth.

I'm happy and doing well, it’s just really busy work and dealing with a lot, but way too consumed in the work to worry or think about much else. Being ZL keeps you busy, and focused, which I like.  I love you and miss you of course.  Hey, I actually speak quite a lot of Spanish out here which is weird, but yeah it turns out its beneficial to know other languages. Glad to be educated. Keep up the great work back home, see you soon Mum.

Love your son,
Elder Merrill

 

No comments:

Post a Comment