Correspondence

To correspond with Elder Merrill you can email him at tanner.merrill@myldsmail.net he may not be able to email you back but he can write to you and he loves the letters.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

March 15, 2014


Hey Merrill family, 

Just thought I would send you a quick email, were filling the font as I write this, and in 1 1/2 hours we will be baptizing Sandra. I’ll be sending you all photos of us dressed in white, so you won’t have to imagine what things are like for much longer. I love you all, the Lord lives, have a great weekend. 

Your brother,

Elder Merrill
Sandra's Baptism



 
Hey Dad, the baptism went smoothly, and was a fantastic experience. I was really in awe of the spirit and faith that Sandra has.  And she was so happy; I can say honestly that I’ve not seen many people happier than she was on Saturday.  Her face was shining brightly, and she kept telling me how good she felt. Amazing experience, the field is white, but all the fields surrounding it are green here.  Nevertheless the Lord is preparing people.

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment